Monday, June 1, 2009

KBCC #14 - ButtonArt

Last Saturday was time for our monthly crafting rendezvous again! As usual, we had yet another jolly good time :) This time round, our craft is inspired by talented crafter I met on www.flickr.com Trust me, this ButtonArt is actually harder than it looks. P8 Accessories & Button Art, Thanx for sharing your brilliant ideas!
Well, I must say our 1st attempt at ButtonArt is not too bad la, even though a few of us "cheat" by constructing our ButtonArt on a felt :P We all struggled a bit at the beginning, then we had our usual "makan" (means eat in Malay) session before we persevere on & created these beautiful pieces. :)
I'm sure many of u still remember EeWei, who migrated to Edmonton? Well, she truly is 1 crazy crafting enthusiast! She's been trying so hard to continue to be part of KBCC, we finally found a solution! I will inform her of our craft in advance, so she can make 1 & mail it to me before our monthly KBCC. Then 1 lucky winner each month will get to swop his/her craft with EeWei. Here's our very 1st lucky winner, Richard!
EeWei, won't tell u which is Richard's masterpiece yet, so u'll get a surprise when I mail it over to you! :)
There was another special guest at our KBCC last Saturday. ShuaiXun brought his precious little ball-joint-doll. She is so photogenic indeed! No wonder people are so crazy about these "bjd"!
For our next KBCC, we will be changing out timing to 3.30-6pm instead. This is because some members had to rush from work & other commitment to KBCC, so we decided to push back the timing from now on. Details of June's KBCC:

KBCC #15 - Water Colour
Date: 27th June 2009 (Sat)
Time: 3.30-6pm
Things to bring: Please bring along paint brushes if u have, & a piece of rag. 
Registration: S$10.00/person, includes painting materials & light refreshments.
Pls R.S.V.P. by 22nd June (Mon) to confirm your attendance. Thank you!

5 comments:

kraplap said...

I am delighted to see all your work here ! I like all those flowers, also the ones on felt. I think the blue one with the oink center is my favourite, but I also like the one with the tails very much ! Great jobs !!

Knotty Bicsie said...

Thanx, P8! Well, u are our source of inspiration! :)

Jullie Teo said...

So sad! I've missed it again... Sigh...

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Oh gorgeous P8 inspired creations!

And you also have a little pukipuki piki! :D That is so cute!

Knotty Bicsie said...

Thanx, Stephanie! Your miniature food look sooo... yummy! Amazing workmanship!

Jullie, KBCC is always waiting for u to join us! :)